How to Use Manual Torque Spanner Correctly
1. Cautions for the Use of Audio Torque Spanner
(1) Set the required torque value and move the locking device to lock position.
(2) Check whether the driving head of the torque wrench is suitable or select the suitable adapter.
(3) Before applying force, it is necessary to determine that the wrench is indeed combined with the object being applied.
(4) The position of applying force is the center of the grip.
(5) The force shall be applied smoothly and slowly. When the sound is heard (i.e. when the spring is released), the force shall be stopped.
(6) The setting value should be turned back to the minimum description after use.
(7) When using a large torque wrench, the operator should pay attention to the center of the body.
2. Notices for Bending Torque Spanner
(1) Check whether the driving head of the torque wrench is suitable or select the suitable adapter.
(2) Before applying force, it is necessary to determine that the wrench is indeed combined with the object being applied.
(3) The position of applying force is the center of the grip.
(4) Stop applying force after bending the torque wrench
(5) The operator should pay attention to the body center.
How to use and maintain
I. Manual Torque Wrench
(1) After using the torque wrench, the value of the torque must be adjusted to the minimum value.
(2) Preload the torque wrench before using it.
(3) Do not overload the torque wrench
(4) Do not use extension rods that are not manufactured at will.
(5) Do not use torque wrench as other tools
(6) Keep the torque wrench clean and complete.
(7) Please check the torque wrench regularly.
(8) The value of screw disassembly torque is about 1.5 times that of locking torque.
2. Torque multiplier
1. Cautions for the Use of Torque Multiplier
(1) Attention should be paid to the torque value of the matching torque wrench. Do not overload the use of the wrench.
(2) Maintain as much as possible the alignment of the driving head of the torque wrench, the multiplier and the locked object on the coaxial line.
(3) Maintain as much as possible the reliable plane contact between the reaction arm and the shield.
(4) Keep the reaction force at right angle with the reaction arm as far as possible.
(5) The reaction point should be as far away from the multiplier as possible and in the safe triangle area.
(6) Double or balanced reaction arms are not allowed for safety reasons.
(7) To remove the multiplier, first remove the torque wrench and pull the rebound device. Do not knock.
(8) If you use a large multiplier, please use it with crane and other tools.
2. Maintenance of Torque Multiplier
(1) Replace the internal lubricating oil of the multiplier regularly every year
(2) Do not damage the appearance of the multiplier
3. Pneumatic Torque Spanner
1. Use of pneumatic torque wrench
(1) Determine clean air sources before use
(2) Pay attention to the working environment before use.
(3) Please always pay attention to air lubricants (Shell No. 15 oil)
(4) Clean air filter sponge regularly
(5) According to the relationship between pressure and torque, adjust the three-point control valve so that the pressure entering the wrench meets the requirement of torque.
(6) Keep the driving head of the wrench and the locked object aligned on the coaxial line
(7) Maintaining reliable plane contact between the reaction arm and the shield
(8) Do not exceed the maximum value of the torque.
(9) Keep the pneumatic torque wrench clean
2. Maintenance of pneumatic torque wrench
(1) Keep the appearance clean
(2) Regular addition of lubricating oil (Shell Tellus 15) to the three-point control valve
(3) Regular discharge of accumulated water in three-point control valves
(4) The filter cotton of pneumatic wrench body should be cleaned twice a week.
(5) Maintenance of pneumatic wrench body at least once every six months
(6) If further maintenance is required, it is not recommended to disassemble the transmission part by oneself. Please contact Vivo.
(7) Regular calibration of barometer and barometric pressure-torque relationship to meet working requirements, please contact Weiwa.